4.0 to Release in August
The Agent 4.0 Beta is in the final stage and we plan to release Agent 4.0 this month. The $15 Agent 4.0 upgrade promotion will end when Agent 4.0 is released. A list of Agent 4.0's prominent features appears below this screenshot.
- Enhanced crosspost detection
- Ignore sub-thread
- Preview images in a separate preview window or within the message body pane
- User-definable folder property schemes for text and binary folders
- Folder properties that can auto-save binary attachments by file extension
- New "Binary" folder type that manages its own folder view state
- Automatic creation and management of attachment folders
- Redesign of attachment menus for better usability
- User-defined prioritization of tasks such as getting headers, getting small bodies, or posting messages
- Add any Usenet task to the top of the task queue by pressing the shift key
- Automatic persona assignments when posting Usenet messages
- Usenet filter expressions based on the "Newsgroups:" header
- Sort folders in the "Folders" pane
- Hide the "All Folders" desk
- Optional display of HTML formatted messages
- Control whether HTML images are displayed in the message body pane
- Only display HTML images for contacts that you trust
- Email junk detection that uses Bayesian statistics
- Disable junk detection for contacts that you trust -- no false positives
- Enable or disable junk detection per email filter
- User-definable folder property schemes for email
- New address book design for storing contacts, domains, and mailing lists
- Progressive search on contact name and email address when composing an email message
- Automatically route and file email message based on your address book
- Automatically train your address book for junk and routing simply by filing messages
- Automatic persona assignments when sending email to contacts in your address book
- Persona protection ensures that you don't accidentally use the wrong persona
- Special handling to recognize, train, route, and reply to email lists
- Email routing report to review how recent emails were received and routed.
Agent 4.0 also includes bug-fixes and other minor features. An exhaustive list will be posted to the Agent Release Notes when Agent is actually released.
The Forté Team
Agent's 20th Birthday Sale
Agent 8 purchases are just $25 and Agent 8 upgrades are just $15 between now and Aug 31, 2015...
Agent 8 Upgrade Discount and Agent Usenet GB Increases
Upgrade to Agent 8 for just $15 between now and May 15, 2015...
Forté releases Agent 8
Just one click will select, download, analyze, join, decode and repair large Usenet binaries...
More Bulletins »