12-May-2014 - 09:00AM PST - All APN
We have made a signifcant upgrade to our servers. If you
have any problems logging in please check these two items:
- Make sure that in your newsreader (Agent or other) that the
host/server name is news80.forteinc.com. Note that
news<20,40,60>.forteinc.com are also acceptable. But if you are using
a hard-wired IP address you won't be able to log in.
- Also in your newsreader make sure that your username is all lower
case. For example, change "APN12345" to "apn12345".
Please feel free to contact
us if you have any questions.
- Use the APN Technical Support Form to ask a question or report a problem
- Email support is free for all APN users. We will respond within one business day, Monday - Friday
- Log in to APN Account Manager to change your password or service plan
- Use the Account Manager to update your billing information or cancel your account
- Go to the Managing Your Account section of the APN FAQ for more information