Adds a Trash Folder feature that stores deleted messages for easy recovery. You can configure the Trash Folder on the Options | General Preferences dialog box, under the Trash tab.
- You can now use the Edit | Undo menu option to undo recent message
move, copy, and delete operations. Agent remembers and can undo the
ten most recent operations. Also, the Edit | Undo and Redo menu
options now display what operation will be performed.
- We improved Agent's handling of unknown attachment types, to better
protect you against viruses. Now, Agent assumes that most attachment
types are potentially dangerous, and prompts for confirmation before
launching them. If you wish, you may declare specific types to be
safe, if you don't want Agent to warn you before launching files of
- Agent now requires that you provide extra confirmation before
deleting a group or folder, to better protect you from deleting
one by mistake.
- We improved the dialog box that pops up if you have messages ready
to send when you go offline or close Agent. It now has various options
for selecting what to do with the messages.
- Agent now automatically disables the Windows Indexing Service for
the folder containing Agent's databases. We added this feature
because under certain circumstances, the indexing service could
corrupt Agent's databases.
- In the Address Book and Pick Addresses dialog box, you can now
press ESC to terminate the current incremental search, leaving the
highlight on the current address book item. This makes it easier to
stop one search and begin a new one.
- We updated the ISO 8859-7 charset COD file to include three
characters recently added to the 8859-7 standard.
- We fixed a bug that caused Agent to crash during startup when
certain version of Netscape Navigator were installed on the computer.
- We fixed a bug that caused Agent to hang during startup when
running under certain versions of Windows, especially Windows ME.
- We fixed a bug that could cause Agent to fail to save a message
being composed if you had saved the message, but Windows or Agent
crashed before you closed Agent.
- We fixed a bug that caused Agent to report a "connection closed
unexpectedly by server" error when the server reported an error
immediately before closing the connection. Now, Agent displays the
actual error reported by the server.
- We fixed a bug that caused Agent to crash when displaying messages
containing Japanese text with certain invalid escape sequences.
Go here for All Release Notes.